Friday, January 20, 2012

Mulled wine? Isn't that just wine that's been well considered?

Get it? MULLED wine? Ha? Sorry. Busy day. Little off my game. BUT. If you're chilly--and I'll bet that you are--you should stop in and have some. Not only is our mulled wine piping hot, it's also quite...brawny. If you see what I'm getting at, and I think you do.

Totally distressed that Seattle's getting more snow this year than we are. What IS that? Seattle has no idea what to do with snow. You don't want to know what happens to the articulated buses at the top of the hill on Montlake Ave. Where's OUR snow? People get mad at me when I ask. Maybe because I've been asking for snow since July? Maybe.

Anyway! Come stop in and warm up. Wine not your thing? How about a little Gran Gala for your hot chocolate? Irish whiskey for your americano? There's a proper toddy, you ask me. (We can make a proper hot toddy as well, if you're of a mind. We've got you covered.)

Past the holidays...got a ways to go until the spring. But pitchers and catchers report in less than a month! Keep your head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment