Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I affogat-this.

Let me start by saying we do not live in Canada or Norway and should be thankful our banana peels aren't freezing and breaking.































Now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's really fraking cold. Like "I'm pretty sure my fingers and toes are going to have to be amputated" cold. In weather like this you would think you wouldn't want gelato, but I have a solution. Have an affogato! You get the sweetness and milk from the gelato mixed with the warmth and bitterness of the espresso. It's amazing. I'm going to have one right now. You should come in and have one too. This is one of my favorite combinations: Saigon Cinnamon gelato as an affogato. (I usually take mine with some complimentary panna)It's a nice way to get all your cravings satisfied at once. See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment