Friday, April 1, 2011

Rain, just go away.


Lately I feel as if every time I step foot out the door I am greeted with freezing rain and uncomfortable temperatures. With the re-opening of our Passyunk location I just assumed that the cold would vanish and the sun would smile upon all of Philadelphia for another season. I'm clearly a little too much of a romantic.

Our customers have been AWESOME about braving the "not-so-summer" weather for pints and pints of gelato, but these aren't your average people and I wouldn't expect anything less. It takes a pretty rad man/woman/child to stop by every afternoon to grab a cone of thai coconut milk even as the weather teeters on dreadful.
In my anger at the lousy weather I have been able to find a soothing calm at the fact that our customers, neighbors and friends have been so supportive. So I'll take a step back and let summer happen whenever it's good and ready, for now I'll just enjoy the company of Passyunk Ave.

For now, just enjoy this.


-Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment