Friday, April 8, 2011

Newfound (spicy) GLORY.


You know those warm cushy I-looove-the-world feelings you start getting when you're falling in love? Maybe your toes twinkle, or you're super generous, or you feel like you can give everyone heartfelt advice on life... Yeah? No? Whatever. Last week I began HAVING those feelings. Pretty much out of nowhere. Don't judge me. I'll do my best to explain.
Now before I go any further, I just want to state that I have a wonderful significant other in my life, who I love very much. But we put honesty pretty high up there in our relationship and I'm thinking I need to come clean (proooobably today or tomorrow) about what's going on.
Serious stuff right?! Alright, I think the best thing to do is just be straightforward with you and come right out with it. I've fallen for the chorizo panino! Fallen hard. No joke. I had it two weeks ago as an afternoon snack and was quite pleased. On Tuesday I had the chorizo for lunch and I wished I could have sat for an hour and savored the flavors. On Thursday I tried waiting but I just couldn't. I had the chorizo for breakfast. Breakfast! Melted Muenster cheese, roasted red peppers, deliciously spicy slices of chorizo... heaven. Now I'm not one to jump into things unless I have a REALLY good feeling about the situation and I'm happy to say that I have jumped in. Head first.
This is one love that I don't think I'll mind sharing, so long as you give me notice so I can prepare a chorizo for you if need be. I might as well prep ten a day, cause I plan to spread the good news, and I started with you. Lucky duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment