Thursday, April 18, 2013

What is love?

It's been one of those days where I don't go outside and watch horrible movies on tv. I mean, I enjoy A Night At The Roxbury, but apparently it's not a good movie. I've been staring at my cat and wishing she was a kitten still, browsing Reddit in bed, and drinking absurd amounts of tea. I got all bummed out, but then went to investigate my fridge/freezer and I saw a sign. And it opened up my eyes. I have Amarena gelato and Golden Pineapple sorbetto that I totally forgot about. (I felt the need to capitalize the flavors.) My point is that if you're planning on staying in and relaxing you should be prepared. I lucked out, but you won't always be so fortunate. Come in tonight and stock up on gelato. Get it before the weekend, because it goes fast. I'll leave you with a before and after picture of my cat, Guenhwyvar. She has grown into a proper lady, but I miss her being tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment