Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bicycle Weather!

I used to ride my bike to work no matter what the weather.  This year was colder and icier than last year though and the few years before that I lived in SF so ice was never a concern.  So this winter I got in the habit of buying first tokens and then weekly passes and I let myself get spoiled and even after the ice was no longer an issue I continued to take the train.

But today was a new day.  I woke up and it was beautiful outside and despite having bought my weekly pass already I couldn't resist so I pumped up my tired and dug out my helmet and bike necessities with my dog Seamus following me closely as I tore my apartment to shreds looking for bike locks, tools, pump, etc.  and then embarked on a glorious ride in to work. Seamus was unhappy about my departure but I'm sure he was glad to have had the opportunity to lay out in the sun all day tanning his belly spots.

Lucky for me the perfect way to end a bike commute is to enjoy some coffee and gelato before getting to work.  If you agree then you should make us a stop on your commute or just walk or bike over when a craving hits you which I would assume is almost daily if not more.  I'll see you all soon whether it be here or on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment