Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Instagram, aka my newest obsession


For those of you who, like me, have been living under a rock for the past few months, I give you Instagram, a cool new social media app that allows users to upload photos and share/comment on them with other users. It's like Facebook for photos. This app was only available for iPhone/iPod users until yesterday, when it became available on Android phones. Ok fine, I guess we iPhone folks can share. In any case, one of the coolest features of Instagram is that you can add a hashtag to your photos (which actually mean something, unlike on Facebook where they just make you took like an idiot), and sort them by category. For example, when you search by #capogiro, you get lots of lovely photos from users like this:



Super fun, right?! You should all join and send me some of your photos. I promise if I don't look ugly in them, I will consider using them in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment