Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Night Market!

One of my favorite things about being in Bangkok was the proliferation of night markets. Never in my life have I seen anything like them, and I don't expect to again - fruit I couldn't identify if you paid me to, everything smelling like charcoal grilling mystery meats that tasted better than any burger I've ever had...an artist I fell in love with, noodles...just. The happiest places on earth. So when I found out that the Food Trust was organizing a series of night markets in Philadelphia, I could barely contain myself. And they're here!! Barring downpours, the first one will be on THURSDAY!!! So come see us. Food carts, restaurants, CAPOGIRO - Philly's pulling out all the stops and it'll be a great time. See you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment