Friday, June 4, 2010

CONES!


GUYS IT'S TRUE! I SAW ONE! On this day, Friday June 4th 2010...RUN. Yeah I said run. And yeah, I know how hot it is. RUN to your nearest Capogiro...because they've got a cone for you. And it's fresh off the boat, wrangled through customs, and into your awaiting, humid, fingers. Because we love you, obviously.

So many good things happening.

Cones.

Strawberries STRAWBERRIES!

BEER WEEK! In honor of which, keep your hats on, we'll be surprising you throughout the week with beer flavors and some special treatsies over at Penn's bar. Chris keeps walking around muttering something about Dragon's Milk...

Yunk's backyard has its Christmas lights on and outdoor tables ready and their events are going to start rolling any day now - lookout, movie nights, record nights, mix tape exchanges...

The Penn kids are concocting the most amazing gelato cocktails they can think of, pulling out all the stops, really. Can anybody say, beer float?!

Guys I can feel it. It's gonna be a great summer.

xoxo,
Capo.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there were t-shirts available with that image! I love it! And agree!

    ReplyDelete