Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a pretty fickle person. Besides A few things I very frequently do a complete overhaul on my interests. I'm often the guy who 'loves' something one second, and is completely repulsed by it the next. So when I say 'my favorite band', I mean it more seriously then the power of a million suns going supernova.
Well, my favorite band 'WHY?' is playing a show at The First Unitarian Church in Philly tomorrow night. I'm freaking out, even right now I want to run out of work and get in line to pick up my will call tickets. I could probably wait a day just to be right up in the front pews
ANYWAY I don't want to go on a rant (because it will make me seem more insane than I already am) about how much this band means to me etc. etc. BUT I think all of you guys in the internetosphere should check them out. Also they are playing with one of my current favorite dudes, 'Serengeti'.




These guys are INSANE live, so I recommend to anyone who can to come on out, the show is super cheap. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment