Thursday, October 14, 2010

Haiku


Recently a fellow Barista and I were discussing Japan at some lengths. This got me thinking about the artful beauty of the Japanese poems known as Haiku's. A Haiku (in the English language format) is a three line poem that contains five syllables on the first line, seven on the second, and five on the third.

Here is an example:
Look! A chicken wing.
Flying through the sky, so high.
Cluck, Cluck. I am home.
I have decided to compile some of the best Capo-related Haiku's for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

The steamy milk spits
Right into my hot bean drink.
I sip it slowly.

I have ice cream screams.
Look! an espresso geyser.
Yes, Living the dream.

A panna machine,
Spraying the delicious cream.
Perfect topping, bro.

Dark Chocolate melts
Thai Coconut's creamy heart.
Gooey to the taste.

A cold milky blast,
There are so many flavors...
I can not pick one.
Well, there you have it folks! The best of the best! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment