Thursday, October 21, 2010

The End Is Nigh!


Just as Nostradamus predicted our season here at Capoyunk is nearing completion. Even though I got here a little late in the game it has been awesome and I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on Passyunk and South Philadelphia in general.
First and foremost we would like to thank all our awesome regulars. It is incredible the amount of super fun and interesting people will stop by four to five times a week to yummy down on gelato and shoot the breeze with our small but AWESOME staff. I have had the funniest and most interesting conversations of my entire year in this last month.
Second and still foremost a round of applause needs to go to all our incredible neighbors here on Passyunk. It's not hard to be content when you're within a two block radius that contains The P.O.P.E., The Cantina, a totally rad comic store AND an awesome farmers market.
I used to live in South Philly and I feel as though I totally took it for granted. Now traveling here from a different area of the city I really see all the wonderful things this area has to offer. Everyone here at Capoyunk will miss you guys and hopes you come see us in the spring!
So stop by between now and October 31st
and get a final taste of South Philadelphia!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment