Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Check!

I'm pumped! I get to cross one thing off my bucket list this weekend - Be In Same Room With "Twilight" Actor. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to see an off-Broadway play in NYC this weekend that stars one Elizabeth Reaser who plays vamp mom Esme in the "Twilight" saga. So excited! It will be difficult for me to not yell out "Team Edward!!" when she walks on stage, but I'll try to contain myself. Judge me all you want, people, but "Twilight" is the bomb. She was also in "Grey's Anatomy" for a while, but hospital dramas depress me. Give me cheesy teen angst any day of the week.

In Capogiro news, Valentine's Day was a total hit! We were super busy last night, and although I find Valentine's Day to be insufferably horrible, even I couldn't hold back feeling the love. Soooo many couples! There was a little too much PDA going on in front of the case at one point, but hey, at least people were happy. Thanks for coming out all you gelato-loving cuties!

Hey, what's a "Twilight" actor's favorite flavor?

Blood Orange of course! Yuk, yuk, yuk...

No comments:

Post a Comment