Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day is coming!

Father's Day is coming up this weekend and what better way to tell your dear old Dad you love him than taking him out for a tasty, frozen treat.  Better yet get him a few pints of his favorite flavors, surprise him, and he can enjoy them for the few days they will last him (my Dad was an avid midnight-snacker so treats disappeared rather quickly and without a trace).

We have finally seen some blueberries at 13th and they are more delicious than I remember.  Whether you like them in sorbetto or gelato they are always good and will absolutely leave a smile on you and your pops faces.  I also saw some Lychee come off the truck today and whether you are familiar with the strange leathery, reddish, lizard skinned fruit with the sweet, tender, white flesh inside you should come by and try it this week. (I hope that wasn't too many adjectives, I feel like my high school English teacher might scold me for that sentence.)

Lychee


Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment