Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BBQ time!!

It really feels like summer now, I suppose it has for a little while but this weekend we picked up a grill for my house and nothing says summer like BBQ.  You know you don't want to cook anything in the house when you have the A/C cranked up trying to fight the heat in an upper floor apartment in the city.  Since the rain on Friday the weather has been amazing and it's perfect for firing up a charcoal grill (sorry Hank but I have to disagree with you about the propane) and making burgers, sausage, and kebabs.  And of course having a whole pint of lemon opal basil sorbetti all to myself.  Just like the rest of the year my favorite thing about summer revolves around the foods of the season.  I'm sure others will agree with me.




I have to agree with bobby about the smokey flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment