Thursday, February 24, 2011

You kidding Ma?


Tuesday morning I jumped out of bed and looked out the window. There it was. Snow. Covering the sidewalks, cars and street. Of course, we are in Philly and the streets were not plowed and I am guessing will not be plowed. I tiptoed into Michaela's room and pulled up the kids' schools' websites on her laptop to check for delays and there you go! Philly's schools are closed! Sev's school was delayed by two hours. I made breakfast, walked the dumb pups, shoveled the bricks out front, and dug out my car. Are you kidding Mother Nature?!! We are ready for spring. Jay is frothing at the mouth for baseball. You cannot play baseball in the snow! It was 70 degrees last week! I started training for the Broad Street Run. I don't like running on icy sidewalks. This is unacceptable. What are we to do? Mother, put your weapons down.

Well, I am going to try and get my mind off this weather. Phil never saw his shadow. Why is this happening? I think I am going to work on new stuff for Capo. New items. I have been cooking up crepes at home and I think I have the recipe down. The kids loved them. What do you think of crepes? Let me know. We have the new panini menu featuring a plethora of grilled cheeses. I love grilled cheese. What do y'all think? What are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment