Friday, August 27, 2010

Root Beer Floats!


Oh, that's right. Root beer dang floats. Everyone over here is pretty excited about 'em. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even turn my back on the sample I made for the photo without somebody swooping in and snatching it up. Gotta watch out for that Nico: there's a reason that she's referred to as the "Country Bobcat" in certain Ultimate Fighting Championship circles. She's fast and lethal.

So, yeah: $5 will get you a delicious root beer float made with your choice of Capogiro Gelato. Fior is an obvious choice, but I think that Dulce de Leche would be mighty fierce in one of these.

Now I've just got to figure out something nice and tasty, liquor-wise, to drop in there. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. This looks mighty delicious... Kaluha would be a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete