Friday, January 21, 2011

LoveROCKS!


Well, yeah it does, but I'm not that much of a hippie...unless I'm talking about food. So not long ago, traipsing through the Headhouse Square Farmers Market, a brightly colored candy looking thing caught my eye. I'm a bit like a magpie, in that shiny or brightly colored objects snag me like a distractable child. And it was a candy thing! A fantastic, chocolate candy thing, in fact.
LoveBar was founded by Tegan Hagy and Philip Asbury, with the aim of creating top-notch products that nourish the community and those who make the chocolate bars possible. They do the best they can to source sustainable ingredients, and have traveled to the ends of the Earth searching for cocoa beans. Their bars are only made of three ingredients (cocoa nibs, cocoa butter and organic sugar) are gluten and nut free, as well as vegan. These guys do it all! From roasting the beans to wrapping the bars, everything produced from LoveBar is made with tons of time, energy, and of course, love. Oh, and one of my favorite things? All of the designs on the wrappers are from Philly artists. What! So rad.
Hit up any of our stores to try ones of these babies, but I'm telling you, if you're a dark chocolate fan, beware. They're pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment