Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't Forget About The Standards

With all the hype we give to the seasonal favorites on this blog (pumpkin, pomegranate, and blood orange to name a few), we must not forget the standards. The mega delicious flavors each store will have a least a few times a week, all year long. My favorite standards? Well, funny you should ask. I've got two flavors that I can just never get enough of:

IMG_0206
Stracciatella, of course!

IMG_0151
And Dulce De Leche comes a close second!

IMG_0339

What are your favorite standards? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Cioccolato Scuro is quite possibly the best thing that has ever passed my lips. A fizzy espresso lemonade on the side (or when I'm really having a bad day, a second scoop of dulce de leche on top of the black lusciousness of the Scuro) makes my life complete.

    ReplyDelete