Monday, May 3, 2010

Post Row ;)


How was your weekend, Philly?

Did you hit the Rittenhouse Row Festival? I think I saw you there... Flowered sundress? Strappy, gladiator sandals? Casually tipsy by 2pm? I swear, its like those rocker/Jackie O shades were made for you and you alone. Rock on, lil' phillie.

I made my way through the fashionable masses to find our Capo Conisti scooping like there was no tomorrow on the corner of 16th and Walnut. We may have to bench a few of our major players for a day or two to get their forearms back into full gear. (Ryan and Nelson, how do you always manage to look so adorable even under the most grueling conditions?) I was there for like 10 minutes before I nearly drowned in sweat... maybe the boys were sneaking samples of Champagne Mango to keep that cool composure. Regardless of the heat, there was an awesome turnout and we look forward to doin' it again next year!

Thanks to the people at XipWire for being awesome booth buddies and helping our lines move along faster with their fancy "pay with a text message" technology and of course, to our hard working baristi.
You're all rock stars in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment