Monday, May 10, 2010

Jesus, Joseph and BERRIES!


They're finally here. No one even told me... I just happened to catch a glimpse of the glorious, berry-box tower in the Capo fridge just moments ago. It made me totally forget what I had even gone in there to steal umm... borrow. Side note; Why is it so unforgivably cold outside if my blushing beauties are ripe and ready for feasting upon?!! 

Things to look forward to seeing in the case for a while;

Strawberry Gelato
Strawberry Sorbetto
Strawberry Tequila Sorbetto
Strawberry Tarragon Sorbetto
Strawberry Chartreuse Gelato
Strawberry Cheesecake Gelato

Now you know why we're excited.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. i remember that day last spring so vividly. my breath caught when I walked in the back and saw the huge tower of strawberries just waiting to be eaten. :-) good thing there are so many wonderful flavors to put them in, because if there were any leftover, they would be gone in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete