Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's cold. Solution: EAT MORE GELATO!

It's true, nothing combats a stinging, arctic chill better than a delicious frozen treat. Much like how eating spicy food on a hot day makes you sweat and cools you down, the best remedy to beat the cold is with a cup of yummy gelato! I tried this theory out today at 20th Street. After coming into the store after a long wintry walk, I felt like my fingers were going to break off of my hands like little fleshy icicles. Although every instinct in my body said to head straight for the hot coffee and warm embrace of steamy soup, I opted instead for a giant bite of Irish coffee gelato. As my insides started to feel as cold as my outsides, I began to shiver uncontrollably. This resulted in an immediate burst of heat from all the tiny muscle spasms, and voila! - I was warm.

Try it out for yourselves, folks! This tactic worked so well that I'm thinking about jumping into a frozen lake the next time I feel a little chilly. No pain, no gain!

Coming soon, salmon gelato! (Just kidding, that would be disgusting).

No comments:

Post a Comment